- Community Consolidated School District 93
- Serving Bloomingdale, Carol Stream, and Hanover Park
Online Registration is Open! Register for 2019-20 Today!
CCSD93 Online Registration
CCSD93 is utilizing to an Online Registration process for the upcoming school year. This process replaces the paper forms traditionally sent home in the spring for the next school year.
Your child’s Online Registration is now available.
The following describes how you can register your child for the upcoming school year by either using your own computer or a CCSD93 school or district kiosk. Be sure to read this letter in its entirety before you begin. Your child’s must be registered before he or she can attend school in CCSD93.
How do I get started?
- If you have access to the Internet, please visit the Online Registration Portal here and follow the directions listed below on this page to create an account.
- If you do not have access to the Internet, please bring this letter with you and visit your child’s school or CCSD93’s District Office (230 Covington Drive in Bloomingdale) during non-holiday weekdays between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. and you will be able to register at a kiosk there.
Once you have accessed the Online Registration Portal, enter your student’s Snapcode, given to you via email, letter, or phone call by your child’s school. Don’t have a Snapcode? Please call your child’s school.
The Snapcode is unique to your child.
Should I create an account?
You can log in with your username and password from last year after clicking the link above. If you remember your email but forgot your password, you can enter your email and select “Forgot Password,” and the system will prompt you with instructions on how to reset your password. If you have forgotten your email and password, please call your student's school's front office and they will be able to provide you with the email used from last year's registration and help you reset your password. If your unable to log in for any reason, please call your student's school's front office for assistance.
If you have not completed online registration with CCSD93 before, please create an account when prompted after clicking the link above. This allows you to securely save your work and come back at a later time if necessary. It also helps you to save time when registering multiple children at CCSD93. You can use your email address or cell phone number. Be sure to save your login information for registering multiple students or to use for CCSD93's Online Registration in future years.
AS A REMINDER: While this is a PowerSchool product, it is separate from the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Your existing PowerSchool Parent Portal login credentials will not work if you try to use them to log in. You may be able to use the same credentials as you register a new account if you wish.
Do I have to answer all the questions?
Required fields are marked as "Required". In many cases you will simply be confirming information that we already have on file that we've brought over to your Online Registration. In some cases, you'll be adding or correcting information.
What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click “< Prev” to return to a previous page.
I’ve completed the form, now what?
When you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.
If you have additional children to enter, please follow the next instructions. When you are completely finished registering all of your children, if you are using a public kiosk, be sure to sign out by selecting your name in the upper right corner and choosing "Sign Out."
What if I have more than one student at CCSD93? Do I need to do this for each child?
Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you submit one Online Registration and then start another – this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information, which will save you time. You'll find instructions on the Online Registration confirmation page for how to quickly begin another child's registration.
- If you've already registered one child, visit the Online Registration confirmation page of that child, read Step 2 and click the link there, and then enter the Snapcode above for the student listed above.
- If you've already registered one child but closed the Online Registration confirmation page of that child, follow the directions in the “How do I get started?” section above, enter the Snapcode above for the student listed above, and then login using the credentials you created for your first registered child rather than creating a new account.
I don’t know what a question is asking.
You can CCSD93 at 630-893-9393 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any general questions about the form or the Online Registration process.