- Community Consolidated School District 93
- Serving Bloomingdale, Carol Stream, and Hanover Park
Elementary & Preschool Meet the Teacher Signup
Meet the Teacher Signup
Follow the instructions below to create a PTC Wizard account (all parents need to create a new one, even if you have done last year) and then click your child's School Registration Link to schedule a Meet the Teach time slot for August 20 or 21! We'll email you a Zoom link to your child's teacher on August 19!
Note: This signup is only for elementary and preschool students. CCSD93's middle schools will not use PTC Wizard and will share open links to Meet the Teacher on August 19.
PTC Wizard Account Registration Directions
You may complete the registration process any time by clicking on the name of the school your child attends below and providing the following information in the Create Account section.
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- A password that you select
Once you have registered an account, you will be asked to Add A Child. Fill out the first and last name of the child and click on Save. Upon this a prompt will asked you for Email Consent. Make sure your email is correctly listed and check mark the box above Submit and click Submit.
You can add more children by clicking on Account Settings, looking at the Children tab, clicking on +Add, and then typing in the new child’s first and last name and clicking Save below. If you have children at more than one District 93 school, you can add them all at the same time regardless of which school you are logged into, but be sure to log in to the correct school when setting up each child's meeting schedule.
All of this information will be secure.
After you have created a new account, you may use the Parent Sign In section to log back in any time during this school year.
Once you have registered a PTC Wizard account, you may schedule Meet the Teacher by logging in and following the steps below.
- Step 1: Click the Add A Meeting button.
- Step 2: Select the meeting you would like to attend with and click Continue.
- Step 3: Select from the list of teachers you would like to meet with and click Continue.
- Step 4: Select from the list of time slots. Once selected, choose a child when prompted and then click Continue.
- Step 5: Once you click Continue this final time, an email will automatically be sent to your identified email address with your scheduled appointments.
If you have difficulties during registration or do not have computer access, please call your child's school office. Calls will only be taken during school hours.