Elsie Johnson Mission & Vision
The mission of Elsie Johnson School is to promote partnerships that support academic, social, and emotional excellence for all stakeholders in a safe and respectful environment.
Elsie Johnson School empowers students to be successful now and in the future. Students will have the skills, confidence and social emotional competence to become global citizens that create, collaborate, and contribute to a better world.
At Elsie Johnson School we believe…
- all children can learn;
- diversity should be respected and celebrated;
- students, parents, staff, and community are partners;
- in providing a safe, caring, supportive, respectful, and healthy environment;
- in the importance of technology to enhance learning;
- in the professional growth of staff;
- everyone should model good character.