Student-Led Conference Sign-Up
Student-Led Conference Sign-Up
This year, CCSD93’s parent/teacher conferences will continue to take the form of Student-Led Conferences, as students will once again participate with their parents and teachers to participate in celebrating successes and identifying areas for growth. You will have the choice to hold your conferences in person or virtually.
- Conferences will be held October 20 and 21.
- The week of Conferences, students will attend class during the typical “Monday schedule” each day from Monday, October 18 through Thursday, October 21, and there will be no school Friday, October 22.
- Parents are once again asked to use PTC Wizard, an online scheduling tool, to set up conferences any time between Friday, October 1 at noon and Monday, October 18 at noon. To register and schedule your conferences, follow the directions below.
- After completing registration through PTC Wizard, you will have the option to complete a follow up form to indicate that you would like to attend your conference(s) virtually via Zoom. A link to the follow up Zoom request form will be included in your PTC Wizard confirmation email. Then, the week of conferences, you will receive the Zoom link to join during your scheduled conference time.
Beginning Friday, October 1st at noon, parents can begin scheduling Student-Led Conferences for the fall sessions electronically using PTC Wizard, a secure system that prevents scheduling errors and ensures that conflicts do not occur. Online scheduling will conclude on Monday, October 18th at noon.
Click your child's School Registration Link below to get started if you already created a PTC Wizard account this school year in the fall, or for directions on registering and scheduling conferences, please refer to the PTC Wizard Account Registration Directions below.
School Registration Links
PTC Wizard Account Registration Directions
If you haven't already created a PTC Wizard account this year, you may complete the registration process any time by clicking on the name of the school your child attends above and providing the following information in the Create Account section.
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- A password that you select
Once you have registered an account, you will be asked to Add A Child. Fill out the first and last name of the child and click on Save. Upon this a prompt will asked you for Email Consent. Make sure your email is correctly listed and check mark the box above Submit and click Submit.
You can add more children by clicking on Account Settings, looking at the Children tab, clicking on +Add, and then typing in the new child’s first and last name and clicking Save below. If you have children at more than one District 93 school, you can add them all at the same time regardless of which school you are logged into, but be sure to log in to the correct school when setting up each child's conference schedule.
All of this information will be secure.
After you have created a new account, you may use the Parent Sign In section to log back in any time during this school year.
Once you have registered a PTC Wizard account, you may schedule Student/Parent/Teacher Conferences by logging in and following the steps below.
- Step 1: Click the Add A Meeting button.
- Step 2: Select the conference you would like to attend with and click Continue.
- Step 3: Select from the list of teachers you would like to meet with and click Continue.
- Step 4: Select from the list of time slots. Once selected, choose a child when prompted and then click Continue.
- Step 5: Once you click Continue this final time, an email will automatically be sent to your identified email address with your scheduled appointments.
If you have difficulties during registration or do not have computer access, please call your child's school office. Calls will only be taken during school hours.